CTETE 2023 Summer Newsletter
For the latest news from CTETE, click the newsletter below. CTETE publishes members’ news once or twice a year.
This newsletter includes:
- Greetings from the new president, Prof Clark Green
- CTETE Award Recipients 2023
- CTETE Executive Committee 2023-2024
- Minutes from the 2023 CTETE Business Meeting
- Invitation to the 1909 Conference
- and In Memoriam for John Monroe, DTE, Dr. Ronald Gonzales, DTE.
2023 CTETE Award Winners
2024 ITEEA Annual Conference
March 6-9, 2024
Join the CTETE Membership
Members get exclusive access to a network of professionals interested advancing research and teaching in technology and engineering teacher education.
CTETE Year Book Series
The Yearbook series began in 1952 with publication of the Inventory-Analysis of Industrial Arts Teacher Education Facilities, Personnel and Programs, with subsequent publications produced nearly every year since then. Each Yearbook focuses on a theme of interest to the membership.