• State Technology and Engineering Education Website
• Certification Information
• Tennessee TSA
• Teaching Openings in Tennessee
Department of Curriculum & Instruction
401 Warf-Pickel Hall
PO Box 70684
Johnson City, TN 37614
Dr. Norma Hogan, 423-439-7595
• Technology and Engineering Education
• STEM Education
• BS – Secondary Education: Technology-Engineering Education Minor
• Graduate Certificate – STEM Education
Students seeking a Technology-Engineering Education Minor must complete the Admission Requirements for Teacher Education to fulfill the program requisites and must meet with an Advisor in the College of Education.
K-12 teachers from diverse range of subject areas (including ELA, STEAM and others) can gain critical STEM understanding and fluency through a 15-credit-hour graduate certificate covering elements including pedagogy, creativity and inquiry, curriculum development and STEM business/education integration.